We are a young, growing, and vibrant parish community serving our corner of Oakville. Look through our news posts below to see what is happening.
Please know that during the COVID-19 pandemic, we should expect and understand that out parish's liturgical life will be affected. Effective immediately, Bishop Crosby has ordered the implementation of provisions to ensure our safety:
- All public celebrations of the Eucharist (Mass) are suspended.
- Funeral Masses are not permitted. The Rite of Committal may be celebrated graveside in the presence of immediately family members only. Funeral Masses may be celebrated at a later date, once the crisis has abated.
- Baptism may only be celebrated privately, in the presence of immediately family members only (No other guests are permitted).
- Marriages may be celebrated in the presence of immediatley family members only (No other guests are permitted). Couples are excused from the obligation to participate in a Marriage Preparation course prior to the celebration of thier marriage.
- All parish meetings and events are cancelled.
As the effects of this crisis remain fluid, please persevere in prayer for yourselves, for one another, and for the whole world.