We are a young, growing, and vibrant parish community serving our corner of Oakville. Look through our news posts below to see what is happening.
Our church and parish office remain closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Public celebrations of the Eucharist (Mass) remain suspended and the faithful are dispensed from their Sunday obligation until further notice.
Join us live on YouTube for Sunday Mass (10 AM) and Weekday Mass (9 AM, Tue-Sat).
Please note the following temporary changes to the liturgical and community life of our parish:
- Funeral Masses are not permitted. The Rite of Committal may be celebrated graveside in the presence of 10 individuals only (including the officiant). Funeral Masses may be celebrated at a later date, once the crisis has abated.
- Baptism may be celebrated privately, with only the following individuals present: Child to be Baptized, Parents of the Child to be Baptized, Godparents of the Child to be Baptized, Priest/Deacon-Celebrant. No additional guests are permitted.
- Marriages may be celebrated, with only the following individuals present: Bride, Groom, Bride's Witness, Groom's Witness, Priest/Deacon-Officiant. No additional guests are permitted. Couples are excused from the obligation to participate in a Marriage Preparation course prior to the celebration of thier marriage.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession) is available only for those in danger of death.
- All parish meetings and events are cancelled.
As the effects of this crisis remain fluid, please persevere in prayer for yourselves, for one another, and for the whole world.